About Me

My photo
Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom

Monday 2 April 2012

My March Fashion wishlist 2012

This is a new idea I have had, every month I will post a current Fashion and then a separate Beauty wishlist. It will consist of 10 new products, accessories or garments that I would love to own, they will consist of designer and high street things (Fashion wishlist) or Drugstore or high end products (Beauty wishlist), enjoy :)

Number one - Jeffrey Campbell Lita's £120

I absolutely adore Jeffrey Campbell Lita's and these are my favourite style. As I have mentioned before I love America and everything about it so these Lita's -inspired by the American flag- are perfect! These shoes are very modern and give a very urban vibe. You can dress them up and wear them out in the evening or wear them in a casual way during the daytime. I have seen these all over the Internet and I really want a pair, I'm supposed to be saving for my big trip to London in a few months time but I might have to buy these first!
Number two - Cropped top £12













Crop tops are going to be everywhere this season from high end to high street and I think that this is a perfect example of one. As the top is black it will go with almost anything, I say almost anything because I detest the phrase 'black goes with anything' this is not true! Anyway.. I love the cutout detail on this crop top, also if you team it with a high waisted skirt or a high wasted pair of shorts Then you will be exposing your midriff which is a gorgeous current trend!
Number three - Blouse Topshop £85















Blouses have been very popular for a long time now and I still very strangely don't own one, I think the reason being is that I am quite body conscious and I think the excess material that most blouses include will make me look bigger than I am. However I know I could tuck it into a skirt or jeans or whatever but I am not sure I suit the typical blouse. Back to the point, I have come across this gorgeous coral coloured blouse with intricate gold embellishment from topshop. I think this blouse is astounding, obviously this isn't a casual piece but it is an amazing evening piece.
Number four - Lauren Conrad hi-low chiffon skirt $33
LC Lauren Conrad Hi-Low Chiffon Maxi Skirt   
I am so in love with this skirt! The gorgeous coral colour is so on trend and compliments my skin tone well and would look amazing dressed up or down. I also love the cut of the skirt, a short body-con skirt underneath an abundance of coral sheer material that flows down into an asymmetric hem. Also I love the fact it was designed by Lauren Conrad, she is one of my Style icons and a big inspiration, I own her book about style and treat it as a bible!
Number five - Cru-ci-fix me Bambi and Manson shorts £45










Bambi and Manson is a very urban brand consisting mainly of customised shorts, if you haven't heard of them I highly recommend you check out their website! http://www.bambiandmanson.co.uk/shop/ I think out of all of the shorts on the website these are probably the most wearable on a day-to-day basis so they are probably the best value for money. I love how distressed they are and I love the black cross on the front, they give the shorts an urban feel which is something that I look for in clothes because I like to look modern but not too 'street'


Number six - Republic usa scarf £16

Again, I have already said how I love almost everything to do with America and I think this scarf is the cutest thing! I like how it is teamed with a plain white tshirt in the picture as this gives an American vibe because of the stereotypical 'all American girl wearing jeans and tshirt' idea. Also the plain t-shirt shows off the scarf more. There isn't much more to say about this scarf other than it extremely cute and a very worthwhile purchase!
Number seven - Galaxy purple leggings $75 AUD
























I have already talked about liking things that have an urban feel to them and I think these leggings have just that, I have seen a lot of people wearing them on Tumblr ( a blog-like website) and I think they're gorgeous! Obviously not something you would wear to a really formal event, nor a really casual one. I also think these are quite youthful in the fact that they would suit teens not people above the age of roughly 19 because they are very 'out there' and 'experimental' which falls more into the teen category. However they are totally gorgeous and I would really love a pair.


Number eight - Aztec print backpack ASOS £35
Image 1 of ASOS Backpack With Aztec Print   
This backpack is really cute and could be teamed with almost anything from leggings and a t-shirt to a dress and denim shirt combination. The bag has quite a boho feel and gives off a carefree sort of vibe. The colours are bright and look gorgeous together and the pattern is really cute. I really want a backpack as I have seen people wearing them lately and they look so cute, its such an easy yet gorgeous addition to any casual outfit.
Number nine - cat eye sunglasses Urban outfitters £16.00
   

This style of sunglasses is going to be popping up everywhere this season, due to their retro feel. I think these ones from Urban Outfitters are the perfect take on the 'Vintage America' trend. I have yet to see if this style of sunglasses suits my face shape, however I am hoping they will because this is a trend I am excited to try out but I want to make it more youthful because at 15 I don't think I am quite old enough to pull off a full fifties look.
Number ten -  Del Ray Mulberry bag £795


 

This bag is absolutely breathtaking. Mulberry are a worldwide designer brand that create some of the most gorgeous bags I have ever seen. This particular bag is possibly my favourite bag that I have seen produced from Mulberry. I love the colour although it does seem better suited to Autumn but the bag is also going to be available in white which is better suited to summer. The style of the bag is simple but still so elegant, you can imagine clutching this bag with pride as you walk down the highstreet wearing a pair of light denim skinny jeans, neutral, loose-fitting top and slightly over-sized, black blazer with a gorgeous scarf wrapped delicately around your neck. This back screams luxury and elegance and one day I will buy myself a Mulberry!

That concludes my March Fashion wishlist, I hope you have enjoyed reading through and let me know what you think.

Love Dixie
:) xox

No comments: