About Me

My photo
Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 20 October 2013

Monday: Money-saver

Monday posts will consist of a product/garment/accessory that is such a bargain I simply can't refrain from telling the world! I'll post what it is, why I love it, how I'd wear it and how you can get your hands on it, enjoy! 

Money-Saver: Kim Kardashian - Kim Kardashian 30ml £13.75

Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml

This is one of Kim Kardashian's fragrances and I am obsessed! I've worked my way through two bottles since December last year and I adore it. It was released in 2009 and is constructed of 'luminous, sweet opening notes, intoxicating, floral middle notes and sensual, sexy aromas in the base.' 

I love this scent because it's so sweet and gorgeous. It's one of my favourite fragrances I've ever had! I find that a lot of fragrances can be too 'old' for me as I'm 16 and don't want to smell like I'm 60! This is a youthful, sweet perfume.

I'll wear this scent everywhere: College, Shopping, Out for dinner, out with my friends/boyfriend/family..anywhere. I've had a wonder of compliments on my fragrance from males & females, teenagers & adults - it's a wonderful scent for almost any age! 

You can buy this perfume from 'All beauty' a website which stocks all kinds of beauty brands for discounted prices. The link for the perfume is here:


The RRP is £22.95 however they're selling it for £13.75 I recommend you order now!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Love Dixie
:) xox

No comments: