About Me

My photo
Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 11 August 2012

5 MUST SEE looks of the week

1.
Who: Jessica Biel
Where: NYC Premiere of Total Recall
Wearing: Ellie Saab couture dress with matching shawl and Jimmy Choo pumps
Let's see!
Jessica's ensemble makes it onto my list this week because I feel she looks uber-glamorous in this Ellie Saab couture dress. I love how she paired the dress with the Ellie Saab gold clutch, it gives the outfit a pop of colour which I adore. The shoes are a good match to this outfit, however the pointed toe is not my first choice, I'm all for a rounded toe but these are good with the outfit too. I also love her bright nails against the white dress. The shawl is debatable but personally I love it, you don't see many shawls around and I think it was a fashion forward move! 

2. 
Who: Kerry Washington
Where: Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Luncheon 
Wearing: Pink and red striped Dior dress and nude Louboutin heels 
Let's see!
I absolutely adore this dress. It's very fun, flirty and feminine which are always qualities to look for a dress. The colours are gorgeous and I love that they clash together but they work so well. The nude Louboutin's go perfectly as they keep the attention on the dress, Kerry's hair looks extremely glamorous and the bright lips match the red blocks of colour. A perfect ensemble here from Kerry. 

3. 
Who: Ashley Tisdale 
Where: Instyle event 
Wearing: Erin Fetherston blouse, grey skirt, Edie Parker clutch and Jewelled sandals 
Let's see! 
This look makes it onto my must see list because it's simple yet glamorous, this look is definitely something I would wear. I love the blouse tucked into the skirt, it suits her figure well and looks effortlessly gorgeous. Although the colour palette is very simple the whole outfit is interesting. The statement jewellery works so well here, the large necklace gives the blouse a classy finish and the cocktail ring adds interest to the whole ensemble. Ashley's hair looks gorgeous in this slightly pinned back style and the very lightly dipped pink ends add a youthful feel to this look, top marks to Ashley! 

4. 
Who: Khloe Kardashian Odom
Where: Muscular Dystrophy Event in L.A.
Wearing: High-low bright red dress and nude platforms
Let's see!
My first thought when I saw this picture was 'Khloe looks stunning.' This dress shows of her figure and it really works well for her body. The cut is very on trend; the high low skirt is amazing! The colour suits her perfectly with her new hair colour the bright red compliments her beautifully. I love the gold necklace adding a glamorous touch to the dress and the nude shoes work well here as the attention is on the dress and her new hair colour. My final comment is Khloe's skin looks so radiant and healthy here, she's a true role model of beauty. 

5.
Who: Dianna Agron 
Where: In Paris working on her new film Malavita 
Wearing: Grey-striped pinafore dress with ruffled sleeves, teamed with pink heels and a black clutch
Let's see!
Dianna looks stunning in this simple ensemble. The dress is very feminine and girly, the ruffles at the sleeves add texture to the dress and balance out her shape making the dress very flattering. One thing I love about this look is Dianna's hair, a side parting and neat, low ponytail make this relaxed but polished and neat which I feel is very important. I love the simple elegant touches such as the black clutch and the shimmery pink shoes. 

These 5 looks are extremely gorgeous and this week have all been very simple and polished, something I will try and recreate in my outfits in the upcoming week, I hope you enjoyed reading 

 Love Dixie
:) xox



No comments: