About Me

My photo
Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 12 August 2012

Bargain Buy: Miss sporty nail polishes


Very recently I obtained a nail varnish obsession, and not for any nail varnish but for Miss Sporty nail polish! I bought one around a year ago it was a French manicure one in shade 07 however I was unsatisfied and never bought any more from their range until I was looking through voussontbeauetbelle's video's on You Tube and I noticed that she bought the 'Pop Fiction' colour and she gave it a really good review. She said it stayed on for around a week without chipping, the colour was gorgeous and she got lots of compliments about her nails. 



I decided to try out this nail polish so I went to super drug and saw that the nail polishes were only £1.99, that sounded so cheap I wasn't sure if the nail polish really was that great but I bought 'Pop Fiction'  and decided to try it out. I totally agree with Becca (voussontbeauetbelle) the colour is gorgeous, it's so bright and looks gorgeous. It lasted around 5 days which for £1.99 is amazing! It removes easily which I find can be an issue with some nail polishes, so far I haven't found a fault with this polish.

I loved 'Pop Fiction' so much i bought more colours including 'Popcorn' 'Coral gum' 'Green Lemon' and 'Grape fit'  


      

My favourite out of these four has to be 'Grape fit' the pastel shade is so on trend for Spring/Summer and it looks gorgeous along with the 'Pop Fiction' colour, I'm wearing both right now and they look gorgeous! Also 'Popcorn' and 'Coral gum' are also a brilliant combination together and look very bright and summery which I love. For £1.99 each you can't go wrong, they're bright colours, on trend, long lasting with a shiny, luxurious finish. 

I kept talking about these nail polishes so my boyfriend bought me some more colours to add to me fast growing collection, he bought me shades 'Raindrop' and 'Intimately' from the lasting colour collection and the 'Clubbing Colours Disco Tech Top Coat' 'Intimately' is a burgundy shade which I adore and I have worn countless times, the colour is bright and fun and also very edgy. I also trialled 'Raindrop' which is a dark green, almost navy tone, its a very A/W shade I feel. Finally my favourite the 'Clubbing Colours Disco Tech Top Coat' I thought this was an average topcoat, however it has a purpley hint to it, so when you put it over the top of a painted nail it alters the colour slightly I adore the colour it turns 'Raindrop'  

My advice is to get to your closest Superdrug store and pick up as many Miss Sporty nail polishes as you can carry because they're superb, for £1.99 and a huge range of colours Miss Sporty deserve some kind of reward for these nail polishes!
Love Dixie
:) xox

*I take no credit for any of the photo's used in this post*

No comments: