About Me

My photo
Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom

Friday 10 August 2012

H&M bag review

A few days ago I walked into my local h&m and saw these gorgeous studs on faux leather and my style radar went off! I took a closer look and instantly n knew I had to buy this bag!

It is a medium sized, black, leather effect handbag with two small straps and a larger detachable strap. It includes gold studded detailing over the front an back panel of the bag. The inside is a simple, bright red and it includes a zip pocket and mobile phone slot along with a larger slot for keys/ID the bag has two zips as a fastening.


Inside lining and zip pocket 




Appearance: 5/5
I love the whole look of this bag, I'm a sucker for gold studs and this bag is covered in them! This gorgeous bag screams edgy and fierce which is how I would describe my own style so this bag is a perfect addition to my wardrobe.

Feel: 5/5
I love the feel of this bag, it's soft to the touch and the texture is really authentic the studs add a shimmering touch but are not sharp or spiky which makes the bag more useable.

Function: 4/5
I find that the bag is of perfect size for everyday use, it can hold lots of items including notepads, make-up bags, cameras, books etc.. it maybe slightly bigger than some people are used to for everyday but if you're anything like me and can't travel lightly then this is perfect. Due to the three straps the bag is versatile, you can use the two straps for short trips but the longer strap can be used if you'll be walking for a long period of time. My only negative point is that the zip is quite stiff at first, I found that it takes a little tugging but it gets easier through use.

Weight: 5/5
When buying any bag its important that it doesn't weigh lots without anything in as this will be even worse once you have everything you need in there! In my opinion this bag is of a perfect weight without anything inside, my first thought was that with the abundance of spike detailing that it would be heavy but to my surprise I found that the weight was perfect.

Here are my ideas of what to pair this bag with...



This is an extremely gorgeous bag and I completely recommend it to anybody who has an edgy, modern style. At only £29.99 it's a perfect purchase. it's available online in black or white, however I purchased mine in store so I can't comment on delivery charges or post and packaging quality.
I hope this review helps
Love Dixie
:) xox

No comments: